Transferring money from your Cash App to your bank account is a straightforward process. Cash App provides users with the ability to link their bank accounts and move funds between the app and their bank. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer money from Cash App to your bank account:
Note: Before proceeding, make sure your bank account is linked to your Cash App account. If you haven’t linked your bank account yet, you can do so within the app by following the prompts.
- Open the Cash App: Launch the Cash App on your mobile device. Ensure that you’re logged into your account.
- Access the Balance: At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find the “Balance” tab. Tap on it to access your available balance.
- Cash Out:
- In your balance screen, you’ll see your current Cash App balance.
- Below your balance, you’ll find a “Cash Out” option. Tap on it.
- Enter the Amount: You’ll be prompted to enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank account. Type in the desired amount.
- Choose Your Bank: Cash App will display a list of linked bank accounts. Select the bank account to which you want to transfer the money.
- Review the Transfer: Double-check the transfer details, including the amount and the selected bank account.
- Confirm the Transfer: Once you’ve reviewed the information, tap the “Cash Out” or “Confirm” button, depending on the version of the app.
- Enter Your PIN or Use Touch ID/Face ID: You may be asked to confirm the transfer with your Cash App PIN, or you can use biometric authentication if your device supports it.
- Wait for Confirmation: After confirming the transfer, you’ll receive a confirmation notification. The money should now be on its way to your linked bank account.
- Check Your Bank Account: Depending on your bank and the time of day, it may take one to three business days for the funds to appear in your bank account. You can check your bank account statement to verify the transfer.
That’s it! You’ve successfully transferred money from your Cash App account to your bank account.
Keep in mind that Cash App may charge fees for certain types of transfers or for expedited transfers, so be sure to review their fee structure and terms of service if you have any concerns about fees. Additionally, make sure you have sufficient funds available in your Cash App balance to cover the transfer amount.