ChatGPT is a robot with artificial intelligence that has surprised the web by doing what it was supposed to do. There are a lot of cool things you can do with ChatGPT, like write quick blog posts or act like a code machine. But a big problem with this computer-based robot is that it can only be used on desktop computers through its website.
So, if you are looking for a way to use ChatGPT on your Android or iOS phone, we’ve got you covered. With this guide, you’ll learn how to use ChatGPT on your iPhone or Android phone. We will also look at some ChatGPT-based apps to see if they are a good alternative to the first chatbot. So we should jump right in right away.
Use the CHATGPT app on Android and iOS in the year 2023.
IS THERE AN APPLICATION FOR CHATGPT?
Every step of the way, it’s important to keep in mind that there is no official ChatGPT app for Android or iOS devices. Using an app and going to the site is the best way to run ChatGPT on your cell phone. Even though it sounds strange, that’s the only way you can use the chatbot’s skills on your versatile.
But if you’re still looking for an app, there are application developers who have made their own version of ChatGPT based on the authority Programming interface.
If you are looking for that, we have also listed a few ChatGPT apps for users to try.
Before we start, there are a few things you need to do to be able to use this robot with artificial intelligence on your cell phone. Look at them quickly to make sure you have them set up before you go on.
1. OpenAI Record
To use ChatGPT, users need an account with OpenAI, the company that makes the bot. OpenAI doesn’t charge for a record, and the process is easy to understand.
Basically, go to ChatGPT’s site (visit) and start looking for a record right away. Don’t forget that as part of the check loop, you have to give a real phone number. When you’re done, keep looking. You can also sign up for the service on your smart phones.
2. A browser for the Internet
Even though it sounds simple, you need a completely updated web browser for ChatGPT to work right. On Android, we’ll use Google Chrome, and on iOS, we’ll use Safari. Still, you can use any app you want, as they should all work well. If you keep getting errors, you can also switch to Chrome.
THE BEST WAY TO USE CHATGPT ON AN IPHONE OR ANDROID CELLPHONE
Since everything is far away, the first thing we should do is set up ChatGPT on your cell phone. For this test, we will use an Android phone, but the steps are the same as before for an iOS phone. Follow the steps below, all things considered:
1. Open a web browser on your portable device. For this teaching practice, we are using Google Chrome. In the address bar, type chat.openai.com to go straight to the main site for ChatGPT.
2. Then, tap on “Attempt ChatGPT” at the extremely top or look down and snap the button of a similar name. Sometimes you won’t see this screen and will go straight to the step below.
3. You in all probability won’t be endorsed in when you visit the site interestingly. So, here, click the Sign in button. Tap Proceed after entering your email address and secret word.
4. In a moment, you’ll see a short warning about the gadget. To get to the ChatGPT robot, you basically just have to tap “Next” and then “Done.”
5. Also, you are completely done! You can now go to the ChatGPT website on your mobile device to ask questions and have a wide range of conversations with the AI bot.