How to Apply for Ajeloan; How it work
Ajeloan is one of the fast-rising loan apps in Nigeria which offers an easy, 100% online loan with a low-interest rate and it also allows you to access the loan at any time and anywhere.
You can get a loan from 5,000 naira to 100,000 naira with Ajeloan after you provide the information they ask you for from the platform.
Why Choose Ajeloan
- Loan amount: from ₦5,000 – ₦100,000;
- Easy and flexible repayment plan
- Interest rate is 0.013% to 0.05%
- One time processing fee of 10%
- Loan term: 91 days – 180 days;
- Annual interest rates from 14%-20%.
If you borrow a 91days loan, the interest is 3.5% and a processing fee of 10%. For a loan of NGN 10,000, the interest would be NGN 350, and the one-time processing fee would be NGN 1,000. The total amount due would-be NGN 11,350.
Ajeloan application Requirements:
- Age: 18+
- Nationality: Nigerian
- You can apply for a personal loan in case of emergency cash
- It saves your time and efforts
- The app is safe and secured
- Quick approval and instant cash access in your app
How to apply for Ajeloan
Follow these few steps below to access Ajeloan
- Install and register an account
- Click ‘Apply’ on the home page
- Fill out your information correctly then submit the application
- Choose loan amount
- Accept the terms and conditions
SAFE AND SECURE
When you download APP, we will ask for permission to use the data on your phone including your SMS history and other information in order to verify your identity and create a credit score. We take privacy very seriously and your personal information will never be shared without your direct permission.
who owns aje loan?
is Ajeloan legit?
Yes, Ajeloan is a very legit loan app that you can trust and get an instant loan with the app.
Ajeloan customer care line
For more information or recommendation, we are available 24/7 through the mediums below.
WhatsApp: +234 903 916 2704
Address: 10 Adebola House, Off Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Customer service hotline：09039162704
Ajeloan Official Website is Ajeloan website